We are currently seeking an experienced general manager who will manage the day-to-day operations of Taylor Northeast’s main location in Morgantown, PA while also overseeing the performance of all satellite branches. The ideal general manager will work towards the overall goals of the company as well as each branch as they relate to safety, profitability, growth, customer satisfaction and process improvement. Strengthening communications between all departments within the company in order to maximize sales and profitability is a primary aim. The ideal candidate will personify the Taylor Northeast culture, vision and values.
- Foster and promote a professional environment that supports the Taylor Northeast Vision, Values and Culture.
- Oversee performance of all departments including the Parts, Sales, and Service Departments at each location.
- Manage day-to-day branch activities of not only the main Morgantown branch but also each satellite branch.
- Strategize and meet benchmarks as defined by ownership for each location.
- Reduce costs and drive profitability of all departments at each location.
- Know the market and anticipate the needs of current and prospective customers.
- Never stop working to improve customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with CFO to forecast, quantify and analyze the performance of all departments to support company and division goals.
- Grow and develop the customer base through support and implementation of all program initiatives and through customer relationships.
- Fully develop accounts considering the full line of products that Taylor Northeast represents and offers.
- Problem solving and strategic thinking abilities are essential. Other traits we look for include initiative, innovation, strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, dependability, visionary leadership, strong customer service, willingness to provide organizational support and an unwavering attention to detail.
- Strong project and change management skills, teamwork, keen business sense and good cost consciousness are all required traits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
- This ideal candidate will demonstrate strong analytical and technical skills.
- Safety should be of the utmost concern and must be a part of every decision made.
- Competitive base plus commission commensurate upon experience
- Company-sponsored Medical, dental & prescription
- 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Supplemental insurance policies