We are currently seeking an experienced equipment salesperson who will help grow our established forklift truck territory in the Syracuse and Binghamton markets. The ideal candidate will sell new, used, rentals and service to current and existing customers throughout the area.
• Develop and execute market strategy.
• Attain and or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts.
• Make necessary sales and support calls, presentations and communication of issues between corporate, retail network and customer.
• Increase aftermarket equipment sales and profits.
• Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities.
• Call on current as well as potential customers
• Develop and make sales presentations that ensure aftermarket sales.
• Develop Strategic plans and work with local management to ensure growth of assigned service accounts including rental customers.
• Collaborate with branch management accounting department regarding receivables.
• Consistently deliver timely follow up with customers, managers and staff making communication a top priority.
• Experience in material handling equipment sales is preferred.
- Competitive wage which is commensurate upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Health (majority paid for by the company)
- 401k with company match
- Vehicle allowance
- Paid expenses
- Company smart phone
- Company laptop
We are an equal opportunity employer.